Acceptance of Terms
FindMyLawTutor (Site) is a communications platform. Our site enables connection between individuals seeking tutors (“Service Seekers”) and individuals providing tutoring services (“Service Providers”). All those using the site are termed “Users.”
Users understand and expressly agree that FindMyLawTutor does not have control over the quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the services actually delivered by Service Providers.
All Users do hereby expressly agree not to hold FindMyTutor or its agents, representatives, advertisers, liable for any instruction, advice, act, omission, or services delivered that originated from this website. FindMyLawTutor disclaims any liability for any damage, suits, claims, and/or controversies that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown from the use of this site.
Users of the Site contract between the Service Seekers and Service Providers. In no way is FindMyLawTutor involved in any transactions for services rendered. If there are any issues concerning advice, services received, payment due or any other legal issue, Users must deal directly with the other User to resolve disputes. FindMyLawTutor will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims and/or controversies that may arise for any disputes between Users. By using this Site, you do hereby represent, understand, and expressly agree to hold FindMyLawTutor harmless for any claim or controversy that may arise from any disputes between Users. FindMyLawTutor is under no obligation to get involved in any disputes between Users.
FindMyLawTutor will monitor User profiles, actions, comments, and general usage of the Site and suspend privileges to any User not adhering to policies of this website (however this Site under no obligations referring to monitoring). If any problems occur please report problems to FindMyLawTutor.
Access To Site
You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access this service. This license does not include the right to copy, duplicate, display, or derivative use of the services on this Site.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by
this Site immediately terminates permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from FindMyLawTutor. If a blog or posting section is later added for Subscription Seekers If any information is posted by you FindMyLawTutor has a grant and license to use, copy, display, and distribute said Content.
User agree to communicate with other Users and hereby expressly represent, understand, and agree to send, post, and have any transaction on this site only to send and receive messages and material that are relevant and proper to the content of this website. Any usage that our website finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in immediate suspension or revocation of the privilege to use this Site.
Users hereby expressly agree:
• Not to defame, abuse, harass, or stalk others
• Not to threaten or otherwise violate any legal rights or privacy and publicity rights of others
• Not to publish, post, or upload any profane, obscene, material and agree not to distribute any of these materials
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service
• To use your true name
• Not to publish, post, upload, or distribute anything illegal and/or anything that is violation of local, state, or international law
• Not to send unsolicited email advertisements or contact tutors or students in anyway that is not intended by the site and to only use this site for the service for which it was intended
• Not to spam or contact Service Providers in any way except for the services that they have posted and intend to be contacted about
• Not to violate the intellectual property rights of others.
• Not to disseminate, upload, post, or publish any files that contain viruses or corrupted files, any chain letters, surveys, spam or contests
• Not to use another’s user name and password or impersonate another person who has paid for a subscription to this website or impersonate any other person for other means
• Not to restrict any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website
• That you are eligible to form a legally binding contract under applicable law
• That you are 18 years of age or over
• That you have not been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual, violent, or criminal offense involving any type of financial gain
• You are not someone who has for any reason been the subject or are currently the subject of open police investigation, which involves a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense
• To be the sole user of their account
• You are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
• You understand that FindMyLawTutor will not be able to always control all information that is posted on this Site, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable
• Users will not give out password or account information to third parties not registered with our site
• If it is suspected that any unauthorized party may be using your account please contact FindMyLawTutor immediately
• This site is for the personal use of individual Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors
• Not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code
• Not to modify or attempt to modify the Site in any manner or form
• Users may not copy, download, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the this Site without FindMyLawTutor prior express written permission
• Users may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names of FindMyLawTutor without the prior written permission of the FindMyLawTutor
• To understand that FindMyLawTutor is not an employment agency and does not in any way employ Users of this Site.
• Users are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of their password and account information. Users agree to contact FindMyLawTutor if there is any breach of confidentiality
• Failure of FindMyLawTutor to enforce the provision(s) of this User Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right
• Not to violate any term in this Agreement
Any misstatements and/or misrepresentation of any User of this Site is not the responsibility of FindMyLawTutor. Any misstatements and/or misrepresentations are grounds for immediate termination from the Site and appropriate legal action will be taken. Legal action will include civil, criminal, and injunctive relief.
Third Party Sites
Hyperlinks and contact information for other websites are provided for reference and convenience only. FindMyLawTutor does not govern the terms and conditions for these other website and you agree to holdharmless any liability resulting from third party websites. FindMyLawTutor makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such third party site. You link to any other websites at your own risk.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the
use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no
circumstances will FindMyLawTutor be liable in any way for any Content or for
any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content
posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the third party Site. You acknowledge
that FindMyLawTutor does not pre-screen or approve Content in any manner whatsoever.
Modifications to the Site
FindMyLawTutor reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any content or information on the Site. These modifications or improvements may be with or without notice to the User. Such modifications shall become
effective immediately upon their posting. You must review this agreement
on a regular basis to keep yourself appraised of changes to the Site. Users agree that the Site shall not be liable if there is any discontinuance. FindMyLawTutor also does not express that our website will be error-free or uninterrupted.
FindMyLawTutor is currently a free service. This Site will be free for a limited time. FindMyLawTutor does not guarantee that this will be a free service for any length of time or for the duration of the operation of this Site.
FindMyLawTutor is not involved in the actual contact between Users. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release FindMyLawTutor (and our agents, officers, and employees) from claims, demands and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Any controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement of services shall be settled by binding arbitration. This binding arbitration will be in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration controversies or claims shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claims or controversies of another party or parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Pending the completion of arbitration either you or FindMyLawTutor may seek interim relief from a court in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles, California.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will FindMyLawTutor be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (even if FindMyLawTutor has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from the use of this service. FindMyLawTutor will not be liable for damages whether they arise from the interruption of service, suspension of service, modification of site, alteration, misuse of the site, or termination of the site. Such limitation will also apply with respect to damages incurred by other services or products that you have received through or advertised in connection with this Site or links obtained by using FindMyLawTutor. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the fullest extent of the law: FindMyLawTutor does not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site. FindMyLawTutor does not make any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this Site.
FindMyLawTutor does not make any warranties that you will pass the bar examination, get a better LSAT score, or score better on any law school examination. FindMyLawTutor does not make any warranties that you will receive enhanced scores on any subject or information that you are tutored on through this Site. FindMyLawTutor does not make any guarantees or representations about the tutors posted on this site. Service Seekers use this site at their own risk.
This Site does not make any warranties about its tutors or any changes after Use utilize services or tutors. Because of the nature of this Site, the Site is not responsible for conduct by tutors or students (Users) whether online or offline. There are no warranties either express or implied including but not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties, merchantability warranty, or fitness for a particular purpose. FindMyLawTutor does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, reliability security, of any information appearing on the Site. There is no guarantee that this site is free from viruses, worms, or harmful components of any kind. FindMyLawTutor does not guarantee that personal information will not be misappropriated, deleted, or destroyed by others. FindMyLawTutor shall not be liable for any claim resulting from the use or inability to use this Site.
Termination of Site
Even after a membership or posting is expired or terminated this Agreement will remain in effect.
Suspension or Revoking of Privileges